Tuesday 17 July 2018

FoW: Intelligence Briefing. Obrona Narodowa 1939

Well, its done! finally! No more Obrona Narodowa will ever need to be thought about again... at least until I've fixed my bayonets and I'm ready to run a Nazi or Commie through with it and then of course I will absolutely accept no substitute!

So I'm not going to waste anybody's time with long explanations of how and why I did this, other than to say it was one massive MASSIVE learning curve... I did NOT use DTP as the last time I used  it professionally was almost 10 years ago. This whole thing has been completed in Photoshop and then combined in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Its not perfect BUT it is a labour of love.

Its a Flames of War V3 Intelligence Brief that I hope some of you out there will enjoy reading if not using.

Anybody that wants it can access it here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_rQIRYNUw-1G1k6LG3xa852vMsWJk0MR?usp=drive_link

Cut and paste the link into Google and it will take you straight to it.

Anybody that just wants to have a look at the pages, well, you've come to the right place:



































































...and now I think its time to move onto something completely different. 

Zulus and Slovaks!

...until next time gents...

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tomasz. A real labour of love (or obsession as the case may be) :)

      Delete
  2. Impressive to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Joe, its been a little while hasnt it? Did you see that you got a thank you for your help at the bottom of the index page?

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I'm honored

      Delete
    3. credit where its due mate ;)

      Delete
  3. O my, what an incredible amount of research went into this briefing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, this one was a real labour of love mate. I actually had to translate Polish books to get the information I wanted for this one... totally worth it though :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cut and paste the link into your browser and it should work fine mate ;)

      Delete
    2. Got it! Thank you. Great work!

      Delete