Sunday 20 March 2016

Dropzone Commander... the UCM get some reinforcements!

Well its been a while since I have turned my attention to Dropzone Commander but a combination of headslapping from Ljevid, a developing passion for figures I can have a crack at painting in Tron-esque colour schemes and a nicely rounding off of a HUGE block of my Polish army for Flames of War... oh yeah and the Spring releases for the UCM from Hawk hoving into view, I felt it was about time to polish off what was left of my totally unpainted UCM stuff.

Other than another 5 Condor Dropships, an Eagle and a few Airforce assets (all of which I have painted examples of already) the only stuff I had left to finish off was General Arthur J. Wade and his monstrous  Broadsword superheavy battle tank, my Exo armoured troops and of course the new Anti Aircraft troops.

The camouflage pattern that I have managed to do on all of my vehicles is pretty much making me choke so this tank took me a long LONG time to paint (and perhaps also explains why my Eagle and other Condors are all stuck in limbo half way through their camouflage schemes) BUT once I got to the infantry again things went along tickety boo!

So without further ado, here are the new additions to the UCM!












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Joseph... I will be returning for a lot more DZC later this year I hope... as soon as those Behemoths are released I will be all over them like a sweaty rash! ;)

      Delete